Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hair that thrashes mine

And what better way to be thrashed than by four polyester clad men reeking of hair spray:




This photograph makes me eight kinds of hot, especially the fine specimen peeking over the sunglasses on the right. Hello cheeky.








This is the sort of shit I like. Big fuck off hair, massive fake breasts and saying "cunt" on live television will win you all sorts of brownie points with me.
And this is the sort of shit that makes me want to cut my penis off with a blunt knife. The flowing locks at the back say "come to the boudoir" the asymmetrical bob on top says "I sniff paint" and the week-old moustache tells me "IF YOU SCREAM I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT"
Picture him slipping it in you.
Future sex offender?
He may be guilty for murder but LOOK AT THAT HAIR ROFLOLOLZ!!!!!11111
"Mom tap-danced while she was pregnant with me!"
Black people really need to cut this shit out.
Utterly, utterly speechless.
And this one just makes me smile. What a fox!
Many thanks to Tess for such a high-brow concept. Your genius astounds me sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait... Dolly Parton said cunt on television????????

she was already a major hero but that just bumped her up to stalk prey status. Holy Moses she's cool.

"My Mom tap danced when she was pregnant with me" : LOLler disco.

You've done me proud yo

Tess