Monday, October 13, 2008

Can you pass the Hockey, Mr Pasta?

Over the weekend I attended a dinner party and it was a lovely surprise to be seated adjacent to my seventeenth most favouritest politician, shadow minister for finance, Joe Hockey.





In general, I don't like the Liberal party very much, but I have to say that Mr Hockey was charm personified. I intently listened to his every word, hoping to hear drunken admissions of coke binges with high class prostitutes, but he was far too smart for that. That's not how Joe rolls. He completely disarmed me with his good humour and by the end of the night I was content to just sit and stare dreamily into his eyes.



That said, my month of sobriety greatly helped me to restrain myself from casually dropping "WHY IS AMANDA VANSTONE SUCH A VICIOUS CUNT?" into the conversation.



My family doctor was also in attendance, and the fact that she had recently stuck a Q-tip down my peehole amused us all to no end. The potential for post hors d'oeuvres fireworks was truly limitless.



Although the class was somewhat diminished after we took photos of ourselves on the toilet, it was a beautiful night and I'd very much like to thank Jess once again.



P.S Joe Hockey does not like eggplant YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.