Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All you have to do is ignore the ones you love and they love you more...

Look at this, all my traipsing around the globe with nary a thought to my blog has seen my following balloon by an impressive THREE HUNDRED PERCENT and my name being dropped on the prestigious Vera Bermuda blogpostingsite.



So when I wasn't recording "soundbytes" for "television" in Berlin, I was enjoying the touch of the largest dinosaur skeleton even reassembled at the natural history museum, I was enjoying German words such as "Wien Rot" and "Activ Skat Market" and I was especially enjoying sunbaking in the fabled "Lustgarten".



Does the fact that I shared a moment with Dizzee Rascal in the hotel lobby excite anyone? Do you think the affectionate term "manhandbag" to describe a six-pack of beer will catch on?



Of course, all this fun pales in comparison to riding on Singapore's MASS RAPID TRANSPORT:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhR-a6Ou0So



I had my head in my hands literally weeping for this video as it played on the train. Amazing.



EDIT: Clearly, the art of "linking" to a "website" is beyond me. Please reserve your judgement.

No comments: